Are these real Mulberry sites?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Hi,
    I'm new here -- I tried reading the authentication threads, but I'm wondering about sites, not auction listings.

This site:

link removed - website selling counterfeits.

and this one:

link removed - website selling counterfeits.

have lower than retail prices on some Mulberry Bayswaters, but I can't figure out if they're legit. The first place has a chocolate pebbled Bays for $490.
    The prices go up and down all day, and both sites look the same to me.
    Help?
    Thanks!

2. They seem to be the same site alright.
    Never heard of this website and you can guarantee that one of our Mulberry-obsessed ladies would have come across this by now - IF IT WAS LEGIT!

I presume this is one of the fake sites, but if you want to find out any further, go to the main Mulberry forum and post your request in the 'Authenticate This' thread.

3. the first one doesnt look good to me!
    the white bays looks completely fake!

the second website is using the same pics and format, so its the same people i think!

dont buy from them! they are not legit!

4. Wow, thank you guys so much. Really. I'm new here, and new to Mulberrys, and am really glad you guys are here so I didn't make an expensive mistake. Now I guess it's time to head to another thread to obsess about which REAL Bayswater to buy. :smile:

5. Hi!

Please always post authenticity question in our Authenticity Threads :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.