Are these Novaks the same?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The shapes are different. The bag on the LVR site is from F/W 06, and the bag on the NAP site is S/S 06. Either the LVR F/W 06 Novak is a variation on the traditional Novak from S/S 06, or McQueen has tweaked the design of the Novak for the upcoming season.

2. wow the wine novak is gorgeous!!!!! i'm dying here. lol. i have it in black and bought from LVR. i love mine.

3. Wow -- very classy. A little boxier than I prefer, but I'm so happy to see they haven't totally ditched plain leather afterall. I wonder what "dune" is, maybe a darker version of "sand?" that might be nice.

4. thanks for the replies.
    I thought it looked a little different.Didn't realize that the tweak it every season. I really liked the standard novak in the red but not so impressed with the cut in corners at the bottom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice