Are these great buys for sunglasses?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't buy designer sunglasses as I'm hard on them and tend to lose them.

But, I saw at TJMaxx the other day, a pair of redish/pink Coach with a blingy butterfly on the side, two Fendi...one brown with the buckles on the side and one black with the silver logo, and a pair of pink Juicy with a little charm thing on the side...all for 50 a piece.

Are these great buys? Or, can you get sunnies like this for good bargains often?

TIA, Mshel

2. I would have tried them on and grabbed the ones that looked great on. 50 bucks for sunnies is a great deal!

3. I got two pairs of MBMJ sunnies at TJ MAXX yesterday for $29.99 each!

4. ^^^Is that marc jacobs? If so, yes, they had those too. I didn't know if sunnies went cheap often though, or if this was a great find?

5. tj maxx generally has a good selection of sunglasses all of the time, so these deals are good, but they are not "once in a life time" finds.

6. It really bugs me to buy sunglasses without their case so when that happens I usually give it a skip. But if you don't mind then I'm sure you can find great deals!

7. I think $50 is a good price for Fendi! The Marc Jacobs ones weren't even on clearance!

I got this pair, in brown and black:
    [​IMG]Pic borrowed from eBay..

8. Also, if you don't find what you're looking for at TJ's, the Rack always has great designer sunglasses for $50-70ish. They also tend to have a wider selection than TJ.

9. What's the "Rack"? I'm guessing I don't have one near me.

10. I'm guessing Nordstrom Rack? I don't have one, either... we barely got our first Nordstroms last year!

11. Yes, sorry!!! The rack is Nordstrom Rack. I guess we're spoiled and lazy out here. There are enough racks in Cali that we don't even have the time and energy to say "Nordstrom rack". Haha.

12. I get all my sunglasses at Neiman Marcus Last Call. There is NOTHING wrong with them, all come with cases, and you can get basically anything for $100 and under.

13. if you get to a tjmaxx runway the day they have a shippment it can be really great, but it depends on the week, the store, and what you're looking for!