Are these great buys for sunglasses?

mshel

I Love Summer
Jan 4, 2007
www.newstvcrews.com
I don't buy designer sunglasses as I'm hard on them and tend to lose them.

But, I saw at TJMaxx the other day, a pair of redish/pink Coach with a blingy butterfly on the side, two Fendi...one brown with the buckles on the side and one black with the silver logo, and a pair of pink Juicy with a little charm thing on the side...all for 50 a piece.

Are these great buys? Or, can you get sunnies like this for good bargains often?

TIA, Mshel

uptowngal

Dec 7, 2007
tj maxx generally has a good selection of sunglasses all of the time, so these deals are good, but they are not "once in a life time" finds.

Aug 16, 2006
It really bugs me to buy sunglasses without their case so when that happens I usually give it a skip. But if you don't mind then I'm sure you can find great deals!

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
^^^Is that marc jacobs? If so, yes, they had those too. I didn't know if sunnies went cheap often though, or if this was a great find?
I think $50 is a good price for Fendi! The Marc Jacobs ones weren't even on clearance!

I got this pair, in brown and black:
Pic borrowed from eBay..

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
Also, if you don't find what you're looking for at TJ's, the Rack always has great designer sunglasses for $50-70ish. They also tend to have a wider selection than TJ.

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
I get all my sunglasses at Neiman Marcus Last Call. There is NOTHING wrong with them, all come with cases, and you can get basically anything for $100 and under.

shop girl

Shopaholic
Sep 16, 2006
St. Louis
if you get to a tjmaxx runway the day they have a shippment it can be really great, but it depends on the week, the store, and what you're looking for!