Are these earrings supposed to look like this?

Marylin

Jun 16, 2014
Europe
Hello Ladies, sorry to bug you with my question, but I'm not quite certain how the earrings I got preloved are supposed to fit. I'd suspect they are supposed to sit a bit higher, but the holes in my lobes are so low that the earrings hang down a bit. Should I get new holes? What do you think? I usually wear pearls or diamond studs, but I'm really fond of the little chanels. Sorry about the picture, my son took it...
Thank you so much!

Attachments

Mayak

Jan 30, 2014
Oh my! You want to get new ear piercings just to make these earrings sit up higher? That's too drastic of a
step for a pair of earrings. Perhaps a smaller style cc may work better or a different style all together. Don't get new piercings, I wouldn't 😊

Marylin

Jun 16, 2014
Europe
Oh my! You want to get new ear piercings just to make these earrings sit up higher? That's too drastic of a
step for a pair of earrings. Perhaps a smaller style cc may work better or a different style all together. Don't get new piercings, I wouldn't 😊
Not only because of these earrings, but also because I have been thinking, the piercings are to low. What will happen, when I get older? I really don't like it when older ladies wear heavy earrings that seem to pull on their ears. So it would also be a precaution in a way. But yes, a smaller pair could look better. I just haven't seen any yet.

JennieC917

Jun 24, 2014
I think those earrings look fine. I have a random pair of cluster stone studs that hang down a bit on my ears and get tons of compliments on them. I think it would be cute if they were smaller and sat entirely on your ear, but that looks cute too!