Are these CUTE?

FashionLove2

Mar 25, 2010
I really want to buy these, but I need some opinions. I would most likely wear them with skinny jeans. And I would buy these in black.

Thoughts?

Attachments

kwealzliy

purse-a-holic
Mar 14, 2010
DC
I like the brown! Especially for spring :smile: If only the heel were a little higher ;) But go for it girl! Theyre cute :smile:

FashionLove2

Mar 25, 2010
Thanks! I was drawn to them because they are lower then the other heels I have. I thought they might be a good change :smile: My mom bought brown, and my closet is ALL black- so I think I'll go for the black! Thanks ladies!!!

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Yes,they are super cute. Where are they from? I love the heel height. I can't wear the high ones without "burning up" the balls of my feet.:P:lol:

wong1234

Nov 18, 2009
Yes,they are super cute. Where are they from? I love the heel height. I can't wear the high ones without "burning up" the balls of my feet.:P:lol:

I saw it on the Nordstrom website, I was thinking about getting one myself the other day, loves the lower heels. They have a promotion for free shipping for any shoe purchase on the website.:biggrin:

FashionLove2

Mar 25, 2010
Yes, Nordstrom! My mom has them and she is wearing them today and they look fabulous! They have some other cute ones on their website. So many to choose from :confused1: