Are these crossbody bags too similar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone-going a little crazy trying to decide if the jeune fille and the pouchette metis look too much alike to own both-thoughts? Thanks in advance for your input! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. No, I dont think so. :smile:

3. I think the jeune fille is more 'boho' while the pochette is more structured..

4. The pochette is more fancy. :smile:

5. i agree with above posters. the pm is more sophisticated, while the jeune fille is great for casual wear. i have more than one crossbody and use them all. love them.

6. +1

7. They are not too similar IMO. However, if you think you'll be using in them in the same way for the same purpose, there may not be a reason to have both. But that's WAAAAYYYY to practical for this website, so just go for it!

8. No, they are not! I just got the pochette metis and I love it! I recommend getting it!

9. I would use the JF as your beat around bag - very casual wear, and use the other as more of an every day bag - work, etc.

10. Thanks for all of the helpful input!

I guess that's the real question since I dress casually the majority (99% lol) of the time. Are they different enough as casual/everyday bags?

11. I think the Metis could be for casual or dressy. And I think it would be a great everyday bag.

12. They don't look similar at all to me, also nothing wrong with having more than one mono cross body bag - I have several.

GL deciding

13. Totally agree!

14. No they look totally different to me. Go for it.

15. No...