Are these Burgundy Jessica Simpson boots a fashionable color?

1. am wanting to know whether burgundy leather boots as shown here on these high heel boots from Victoria Secret/Jessica Simpson are really in. I know Black and Brown are always favorites, but is the color Burgundy a classic color? or considered too old of a color? Would these boots look nice with a gray sweater dress? What other color of clothes would go well with burgundy or maroon color boots?

http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/whats-new/khalen-leather-boot-jessica-simpson?ProductID=70932&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true

2. I think they'd go with a gray sweater dress, yes. They'd go with jeans, a LBD, etc. I could see them being fairly versatile.

3. I can't remember if it was Bazaar or Vogue or Elle, but someone did an article on how hot burgundy/oxblood is right now. I personally think that it is a pretty classic color and works as a neutral with nearly anything.

4. I think they're a great color. They'd look great with jeans, navy, brown, tan, black, olive green.

5. I think a burgundy boot is the colder weather version of a red pump. So yes, I do believe it to be versatile. Can be both neutral or used as a statement piece.

6. I think you could find something more classic than the Jessica Simpson boot tho. I'm not digging the platform. And I like platforms but I'd want something that could easily transition from office to night.

7. Burgundy is a very trendy color this season (Fall). i like em!

8. That shade is Oxblood, and Oxblood is the hottest color of the season.

9. I just got some burgundy/oxblood suede booties, I didn't even know they were deemed this season's "it" color, but I saw them as a classic color.

10. I think it's very classic looking :yes:

11. Classic color. I'm hunting a pair of Stuart Weitzman Spats boots I saw in the August Vogue to add to my fall wardrobe. So far I can only find them online in black & grey suede. Boo