Are these Burgundy Jessica Simpson boots a fashionable color?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. am wanting to know whether burgundy leather boots as shown here on these high heel boots from Victoria Secret/Jessica Simpson are really in. I know Black and Brown are always favorites, but is the color Burgundy a classic color? or considered too old of a color? Would these boots look nice with a gray sweater dress? What other color of clothes would go well with burgundy or maroon color boots?

http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/whats-new/khalen-leather-boot-jessica-simpson?ProductID=70932&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true

2. I think they'd go with a gray sweater dress, yes. They'd go with jeans, a LBD, etc. I could see them being fairly versatile.

3. I can't remember if it was Bazaar or Vogue or Elle, but someone did an article on how hot burgundy/oxblood is right now. I personally think that it is a pretty classic color and works as a neutral with nearly anything.

4. I think they're a great color. They'd look great with jeans, navy, brown, tan, black, olive green.

5. I think a burgundy boot is the colder weather version of a red pump. So yes, I do believe it to be versatile. Can be both neutral or used as a statement piece.

6. I think you could find something more classic than the Jessica Simpson boot tho. I'm not digging the platform. And I like platforms but I'd want something that could easily transition from office to night.

7. Burgundy is a very trendy color this season (Fall). i like em!

8. That shade is Oxblood, and Oxblood is the hottest color of the season.

9. I just got some burgundy/oxblood suede booties, I didn't even know they were deemed this season's "it" color, but I saw them as a classic color.

10. I think it's very classic looking :yes:

11. Classic color. I'm hunting a pair of Stuart Weitzman Spats boots I saw in the August Vogue to add to my fall wardrobe. So far I can only find them online in black & grey suede. Boo