Are there pics of the Giant Handle Clutch?

PinkPeonies

In My Bag Room
Jul 22, 2011
I've been refreshing the ****** site to see if Erica has put a pic of the Giant Handle yet. I have an idea of what it would look like of course, but I'd love to see some pics. I can't seem to find any on google. Is this actually out and about yet?

I'm bummed I missed out on the old Giants and I know a few pop up from resellers, but I havent found one that I'm willing to part that much money for a used one in the colour that I want.

Thanks for reading my part rant.

I was trying to find pics of this one as well.
I just pre-ordered the Gris Tarmac RGGH one, so as soon as I get it will post pics - but hoping there will be pics before I receive it.

Do you know when you will get it? I also want the same bag but wasn't sure it I would love it.

I have no idea when it will come. But I didnt want to miss out on the code for free shipping and $50 off...so I just bit the bullet and pre-ordered.

I have seen the Gris Tarmac with Rose Gold in person in other styles and it is a gorgeous grey color. And I have also seen the flat giant handle clutch (from previous seasons) and it is great too. So I think I will love it. ;)

I have no idea when it will come. But I didnt want to miss out on the code for free shipping and $50 off...so I just bit the bullet and pre-ordered.

I have seen the Gris Tarmac with Rose Gold in person in other styles and it is a gorgeous grey color. And I have also seen the flat giant handle clutch (from previous seasons) and it is great too. So I think I will love it. ;)

Good luck. I can't wait to see it. I want the flat giant handle clutch so bad, but I'm afraid I won't love it. I have the giant clutch and I don't use it much. It is hard to carry. Please post picture when you get the bag.

Good luck. I can't wait to see it. I want the flat giant handle clutch so bad, but I'm afraid I won't love it. I have the giant clutch and I don't use it much. It is hard to carry. Please post picture when you get the bag.

I used to own one with GGH but I sold it, b/c it was hard to hold - but I think since this is G12 hardware it will be much easier. ;)

I used to own one with GGH but I sold it, b/c it was hard to hold - but I think since this is G12 hardware it will be much easier. ;)

i've been looking for one with GGH. i don't like G12 as much as GGH, but I don't think I have a choice now. I've been looking one ebay to see if I can find one with GGH. No luck there :sad:

My order has shipped. And there are pics of this style on ****** website now!!!

BAL12GIANTHANDLECLUTCHGRISTARMAC.jpg

Last edited: