Are there more Balenciaga or chole fans out there?

1. I can't really decide i don't have a chole yet and if i do get one it'll probably be a paddington. I like the uniqueness of the leather on balenciaga bags but i think it looks like plastic sometimes...... whos your fav?

2. i like them both quite a bit, they're two of my favorite designers, so it's hard to choose. depends on my mood!

3. I have 4 balenciagas and 2 Chloes.

For me Balenciaga is more accessible (for my wardrobe/lifestyle); however, I think that my Chloe bags are better constructed and will outlast my B-bags.

I can not say which I like best; I tried to sell my paddy, and now I am very glad that no one bought it - I would have regretted selling it.

4. lately, chloe. because balenciaga leather does look a little cheap/plastic-y lately.

5. I really love my Chloes more than my Balenciagas.

6. I like most of the styles Balenciaga has out and I also like a few of Chloe's. It depends on what type of bag you're looking for. Both are high-end bags. Balenciagas are great everyday bags with lots of fabulous colors to choose from. I'd say get a Balenciaga first. You can always get a Chloe later on. I'm not a fan of the Paddy though. I'd get a different one.

7. I really love both of them. They are so different, it's hard to choose. I would go with Balenciaga only because it's my first true love (for a handbag)... Chloe comes up with such great bags that I like them from season to season....

Hmm... I think I just changed my mind... Chloe as a designer as a whole....:biggrin:

8. While I don't have one, I adore Chloe's. The leather looks so gorgeous, and I love the styles. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the balenciaga's, I feel they're more trendy. :smile: ( not that I'd turn one down, lol.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice