Are there fake BULGA's on Ebay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that one looks good...

you can also check shopbop, revolve clothing, and shop emily grace for bulga.

2. I can't say with 100% certainty if any of the Bulga bags currently on ebay are fake, but I can say that there have been. Unfortunately, I bought one of them about a year, and was out $250 because of it.

Bulga bags are made with a very distinct type of leather, and the bag I received was absolutely nothing like an authentic bag. I was so made & furious - It took me nearly 9 months before I bought anything else on ebay again!

3. I have seen fake Bulgas but this one looks authentic.

4. thanks for all the help and suggestions everybody!

I think I'm just going to stick with buying from a well known retailer because I'm scared I might get a fake. However, that bag on ebay is so tempting because it's a lot cheaper than the other sites I checked out.

iluvmybags: I'm so sorry you ended up with a fake..I would be so pissed! Were you able to get your money refunded?