Are there exclusions on the March PCE?

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
I just got a call about an event starting March 11--with March 10 presale for some customers. The voicemail said up to 30% savings so I am guessing it is the tiered coupon. I am guessing the 1941 bags are excluded, but does anyone know?

This is for FP merchandise, not an outlet event, just fyi.

I just got a call about an event starting March 11--with March 10 presale for some customers. The voicemail said up to 30% savings so I am guessing it is the tiered coupon. I am guessing the 1941 bags are excluded, but does anyone know?

This is for FP merchandise, not an outlet event, just fyi.

Someone posted in another thread that the 1941 items are excluded. Looking for confirmation on this but based on the way past PCE events have operated, I would expect this line to not be included.

Pebbled Rogue is included in PCE, however looks like exotic is not. However who knows, my SA was basing that off of trying to ring the bag under employee discount since the PCE and employee discount usually are under the same umbrella.

FYI only 55 ostrich Rogues remain. Just under 200 mineral, and around 300 oxblood. But they'll make more.

That should start a feeding frenzy lol - I'm just joking around [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And to think I had resigned myself to an Edie with PCE - this changes everything.

Assuming I even get one, you never know! I could be off the list for this one.