Are there any two-tone Spys around

1. Not including what may be on eBay?

2. gloss_gal, not sure what you mean by two-tone spies. However, Fendi has produced a spy that was either white with green (or red, or black) handles/trim (SS 05) or taupe with blue (or purple) handles/trim. The leather wasn't nappa, but a treated calfskin to look like lizard. It has a sheen to it.
    If you want to see pics, you can go to:
    Fendi Spy Bag List

3. Thanks Greendrv. I went there. It's a great list. I also saw a pleated bone that has a darker handle so I guess I am calling that two-tone. Maybe not?

We should get the Fendi Spy list made into a sticky. :yes:

[​IMG]

4. oh yeah, that link should be a sticky

5. Would you consider that to be a two-tone?

6. No, not really. If that's the case, then right off the top of my head the bone, cognac, and green spies would be "two-tone". IMO, that's too messy of terminology.

7. Got it. So I am now after the bone pleated. But we should still keep this open on true two-tones as I know some PF'ers are looking for them. Thanks Greendrv.

8. I agree. The picture you posted is lovely and if those are still available somewhere I would love to purchase that Bone pleated as well. If you happen to find somewhere that has two available, please let me know. That is tooo lovely.

9. I am not sure if Canadian Fendi boutique will ship out of country, but I find that a lot of those bags in dif. colors are just sitting on the shelves in Toronto and not selling at all! Give it a shot!!! Maybe you'll get lucky!

10. Thank's I will check it out!

11. OK, I'm back. Can one of the lovely Canadian ladies send out the number to the Fendi Toronto boutique and/or let us know what colors they have. Thanks!

12. There's no hope for a green spy though, anymore, right?

13. M, I think I saw one on eBay. Bring it to the Authenticate thread so the experts can check it out. Good Luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice