Are there any TPF get togethers in South Florida?

Sus, yessss I'd still loooove to get together! It would be fun, I would love to pick the brains of my fellow purseblog ladies who own Birkins, there's soo much I need to learn while I wait for my first baby Birkin. hehe:tup::tup:

Please email me if anything comes up because sometimes I don't check the site as often as I'd love to.

Email is, [email protected]

Till later,
Lola

Have not visited this section of the Forum in a while- just checking to see if the meeting interest is still there. I am in Parkland, Fl (near Boca Raton).
Don't have the time due to work to do any organizing, but would definitely be interested if someone wants to organize a get togehter.

I have lived in Florida for some time now and have never been to Bal Harbor, have only been to the Atlanta Hermes when I visit my sister. Will certainly plan to take a trip there in the near future.

I will be at my winter house in Palm Beach in February... not sure of the dates yet. I (hopefully) will have saved enough to buy my first leather Hermes when I'm there (buying a wood Ahmedabad soon for winter). I'd love to meet up with some of you in PB if possible.

Ok, I'd love to meet some of my fellow TPFers! I realized the other day that I am waaay closer to the Bal Harbour store than the WP store, so if any ladies would like to meet in or near the Bal Harbour store in Miami lets do it!! I think it would be fun to discuss Hermes with other women who love it as much as I do!! I'll keep checking to see if anyone is interested. Weekend or weekday is fine with me, my schedule varies from week to week so it's hard to know ahead of time which is better. :okay::okay:

Hello ladies. I'm fairly new the Forum and getting early onset of the H-addiction. Got my first bag about a month ago and can't wait for #2. I live just west of Ft. Lauderdale so BH store would be closer (was just there earlier today). I'm game and would love to meet other H lovers.

Yay! I haven't looked at the thread for awhile b/c I didn't think there was much interest....I'm glad to see there are so many PF gals down here! I live closer to BH, but LOOOOVVVEE PB. I'm wondering if PB might be more accessible for some members who are coming from other parts of Florida? Maybe meet at Renato's or Taboo on Worth Avenue for lunch and to show off our bags (lol) on a Saturday afternoon, maybe in February since it looks like most of our "snowbirds" will be here then?:yes:

How does Saturday, February 23 in Palm Beach look to everyone? It's about 8-9 weeks away, but that should give people enough time to plan, and the stores should be getting in their spring collections by then as well.:graucho:

Renato's or Bice are my favorite restaurants ( just west of the H store on Worth Avenue), but they kind of sits back off the avenue and might be hard for some people to find. The atmospheres are great, though, and condusive to having several ladies sitting around and "oohing and ahhing" with one another! Taboo is right on the avenue and easy to find, but it can be a bit crowded and noisy. Whichever works best....I'm thinking of meeting around 12:00 on 2/23?