Are there any styles you're dead-set on never getting?

so tehlilone you got the complete set of all the prints??

haha if u didn't get it I get one of each print at least... and one of each style... not one of each print in each style :yes:

My current collection has most prints/styles... I'm just missing the arancia, notte, and famiglia print (going to wait) and the styles: bocce, portatelefono, gioco, nuvola, campeggio, cucciolo, caramella, and I think that's it... minus the hard to find discontinued cangurino, andiamo, and mamma

I would never use:
canguro-dont like waist bags
nuvola-need it to be on both shoulders
campeggio-to big, dont like messengers
cucciolo-have a baby but like something smaller ad my everyday diaper bag (I use a scuola)
Ciao Ciao-to awakward on me
wrist band-Don't understand this one's appeal

yup thats me too. also won't buy:
  • any of the mini bags (i have too much to carry and it won't fit all my sh%@$):P
  • won't buy any of the totes, except possibly the BV
  • none of the travel bags cus by the time you pack stuff into them for a trip, the bag will weigh a ton! i'd rather use a bag on wheels. :graucho: (toki on wheels.....now that'll be kool!)
hmm.... so i am down to the scuola and the handbags....thank god.:nuts: (well, sorta!)

haha if u didn't get it I get one of each print at least... and one of each style... not one of each print in each style :yes:

My current collection has most prints/styles... I'm just missing the arancia, notte, and famiglia print (going to wait) and the styles: bocce, portatelefono, gioco, nuvola, campeggio, cucciolo, caramella, and I think that's it... minus the hard to find discontinued cangurino, andiamo, and mamma

Oh ok I get it now :lol: haha imagine if you did get one of each print in each style :graucho::nuts:

I thought I'd never get a scuola, but then I saw famiglia on it and thought it really suited the print. I didn't get it but think that some styles make a particular print more appealing.

Basicly, if it's tokidoki, there is every single chance that it will grow on me and I'll be thoroughly obsessed with it, even if it's not very practical!! =D

I *think* I will never get:

-Ciao Ciao
-Scuola
-Nuvola
-Braccialetto
-Trenino
-Corriere
-Cucciolo
-Luna
-Denaro

But I *might* change my mind in the future

Braccialetto: I'm too old and square to rock that. :crybaby:

Bocce: I carry way too much stuff.

Dolce: too small for me but cute.

Cucciolo: I'm done having babies! I'm celebrating with bags that aren't baby bags!

Corriere: Because I like symmetry in my bags, and the corriere is asymmetrical.

Nuvola: See symmetry comment above.

Scuola: I think that it has a draw string opening and I hate draw string openings on bags.

I can't imagine I would ever get the following:

Bracieletto - Don't understand it
Canguro - would look ridiculous on me
Portatelefono - not enough print to make it worth my while
Nuvola - if I need a backpack, I need a sturdy one (for laptop or hiking)
Scuola - ditto
Bella - don't like the way the zippers cut off so much of the pattern
Mamma Mia - if I need a tote, I'd prefer the bigger BV
Ciao Ciao - I just can never figure when/where I'd actually use it... but I just might get one for the fact of how much pattern it shows??

Styles I'll never get:
  • Nuvola - not practical for me
  • Scuola - not practical for me
  • Braccialetto - Can't see the point of these
  • Caramella - A lot of $ for a cosmetic case
  • Canguro - no fanny packs for me
  • Bambinone - don't like the shoulder strap
  • Stellina - print too chopped up with this style & size
  • Gioco - too unorganized -can't ever find my stuff inside
  • Ciao Ciao - not practical for me
  • Adventuro - too darn big!
  • Luna - Not practical for me

Hmm wow now we know which styles are most likely going to the outlets! :lol:

As for me.. I'd NEVER (EVER) get these styles:

Adventuro - WAY too big!! The MM & BV are roomy enough.
Braccialetto - cant fit my essentials and wont stay on my wrist anyway
Bambino - Armpit bag! I cant stand having to hook bags onto my arm anymore.. or holding on to them. I got tired of that
Canguro - looks to awkward on me (I have a cangurino though and I :love: it)
Campeggio - Too big for me
Corriere - umm no.
Cucciolo - Like the stellina.. I dont want it. Unless I have a baby and someone buys this for me.
Ciao Ciao - Too big!! (I'll stick with my ciao)
Scuola - backpacks make me look like I'm in middle school :sad:
Stellina - I'm iffy about those front velcro pockets.. :yucky: velcro

I wouldn't get the braccialetto (so impractical!), any backpack style, bambino, bocce, stellina through to cucciolo (unless a larger one was on a great sale, because I'd use it for travel), gioco...and probably not a luna unless it was very cheap.

I think that's about it...