Are there any pictures on Tano Subforum of Tangerine?

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Dear All:

I have searched high and low and cannot find any pictures of Tano Spring Color Tangerine. I think it compares to Apricot of a few years ago. Does anyone have pictures of a Tangerine Bag that they own? I have searched and come up with nothing. I already have an Orange Peel Obvious Affection I am looking for a lighter summer orange. thanks, Liz

Hi Liz, I'm kinda going on pretty old memory here, but a few months back I was asking about Tangerine and Beeb sent me here http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/tano-sf-ny-area-meet-up-496868-10.html , post #138. IIRC, beeb thought the one that was actually Tang was the one at the bottom of the one pic, not the pile up top, beside the pile of Lagoon, but **I could have that all wrong**. Hopefully beeb or someone else who was there will pop in and let you know for sure.

Having said that though, I don't think there's any Tangerine out there yet. I think I have seen it for sale, but I don't think anyone here has bought &/or revealed it yet. *THAT*, I'm pretty sure I'd remember :P.

I really like Tang too!

I think it was decided that the orange in that post (that dede linked to) was tangerine... because the aqua ones turned out to be lagoon and they are from the same season. That's the only post I can think of as well!