Are there any photos out there of the new rose denim color?

bem3231

O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
I'm thinking of buying a neo-cabby at PSN this week, but have heard that this bag will be released in a new rose color in April. I've tried a thread search but haven't come up with anything. Does anyone know if / where I could find a photo?

Thanks!

The new gray color - Gris - looks sorta gray-greenish in the Look Book. It's a nice color. Regarding the Look Book -- just ask your SA if you can see the L.B. It's there for customers to see the upcoming LV's, but you have to ask to see it.

The new gray color - Gris - looks sorta gray-greenish in the Look Book. It's a nice color. Regarding the Look Book -- just ask your SA if you can see the L.B. It's there for customers to see the upcoming LV's, but you have to ask to see it.

I have been able to look at it in the past, but I have been told lately that they cant show it anymore because of security reasons. I was told that by three different boutiques.
Thanks for letting me know about the color gray;...would you say it is close to the same gray as the mini lin platine?

Last edited: