Are there any outlets that still do charge sends?

Dec 14, 2008
Are charge sends from the outlets a thing of the past? I'm not near an outlet so I can't go to one and pay to have another outlet send me a bag. I know some of them still do that. But, does anyone know of an outlet that will do a charge send over the phone?

None of the outlets will do one over the phone. This is to protect the consumer and the store both. I have done a few of these (in my local outlet) and just about did one today.

Why won't they take info over the phone? My lord, isn't that what catalog places do? As long as the ship addy & the credit card addy match. I don't get it.

^^ I don't either but that's how I always know it works. I've only done charge holds as a result. Never went to an outlet for them to get my info down for a charge send especially since the outlet closest to me does not do charge sends.

I'm so sad they won't do charge sends!!! It was my hope to find my MFF Black/Silver Large Zoe...:crybaby: I'll just have to hope my next Outlet run is successful (I go 4 times a year) or someone FINALLY puts one on eBay.

Dangit! If I would have known that, I would have grabbed you one last week! My outlet is 5 hours away. However, I am going to an outlet in Indiana this weekend, I think - if they have one, I'll grab it for you, and we can work out the details later. :smile: You have to have one, though, I sleep with my MFF Black/Silver Medium Zoe on my nightstand because I love her so much!

Dangit! If I would have known that, I would have grabbed you one last week! My outlet is 5 hours away. However, I am going to an outlet in Indiana this weekend, I think - if they have one, I'll grab it for you, and we can work out the details later. :smile: You have to have one, though, I sleep with my MFF Black/Silver Medium Zoe on my nightstand because I love her so much!

OK mine is in my dresser - we need large rehab center all of us zoe addicts:nuts:

None of the outlets will do one over the phone. This is to protect the consumer and the store both. I have done a few of these (in my local outlet) and just about did one today.
HI,
If an outlet won't do a charge send, will the send store to store? Someone had a cute wallet I want and it is in Florida! I live in MN. Can I have my store call FL and have them send it?

THanks,
Lynne