Are there any Ivory Hybrid flaps left anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am talking about the one Rachel Bilson wears. Does anyone know of any store who has one left? I am thinking of the medium size. Thanks! :smile:

This one:

[​IMG]

2. Saks in Atlanta has the medium. I just got back from there.

3. NM Palo Alto has the flap in jumbo size. You can try to call them if they have medium size available. :okay:

4. i saw one on ebay

5. Try Saks NYC Chanel -- saw one there last time I went in.

6. OMG that bag is divine! I wish it came in gold hardware, but it looks casual and cute! I'm lusting.

7. NM las vegas has it in jumbo. I ordered it but changed my mind.

8. This is a great looking hybrid.. does anyone know any other colors they make of it? For instance.. grey?

Thanks ladies :flowers:

9. ^^ It also comes in a distressed black which almost looks like a charcoal grey. Very nice!

10. how much is this bag in med and jumbo?
    tempted to get one!

11. 2275 for med. i am not sure for jumbo.

12. I was wondering the price of the jumbo as well. Also, is it caviar leather or what kind of leather? Thanks!

13. I remember that was caviar leather (the jumbo in NM Palo Alto).

14. The Jumbo was $2595 pre increase, I don't know if this was included in the PI.

It's distressed caviar

15. Ohhh, I have this bag in the medium size, and it's fab! The leather is a distressed soft caviar, not regular caviar... it's noticeably softer than regular caviar flaps, but it still retains its shape! :heart: I saw a Jumbo recently at the NM in White Plains, NY, and I'm sure there are some medium flaps floating around out there as well... best to have an SA do a search and find you one! :smile: