Are there any Inks left in stores??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So after buying several bags in different colors, I've decided I'm missing Ink my collection...

Are these now sold out in stores? I just missed a Ink Day on eBay too:crybaby:

2. I think BalNY still has the ink in the day/hobo style. BTW, what bags do you have in your collection now? I know you have been busily updating your collection.

3. Yes... call Barney's Beverly Hills, I know they have them in the back.

4. I believe Barneys NY Chestnut Hill (MA) has ink in work and twiggy and maybe hook bag as well.

5. I have cornflower, ice, and now a sky I bought an hour ago (I'm going for blues!) and white.

I'm not picky on styles, I just want them to be at least the size of a First or bigger.

Affordable is a big plus ;) so I've been searching eBay but I only found one.

6. Wow you have a great collection of bbag blues Liz! :love: Ink would be a great addition. Good luck finding one! I'm sure more will pop up on Ebay.

7. get one!!!!!!!!!!

8. I hope so =)

After this I have to stop spending to save for a 07 French Blue :yes:

Still have to hunt down an 04 Dark Turquoise and 05 Turquoise too...

9. As of this morning, BalNY had Ink bags in the following styles: Day, Weekender, Courier, and, I think, the Shopper. I'm not positive on the last one, but definitely the first three!

10. Remeber the one at Maxfield?:confused1:

11. I think I want a Day style....

Zesty-I've been looking around in so many stores and checking for stock that I lose track of what's where:P

12. I'm searching for an Ink first...any clues on where I can find one? Located a twiggy but have my :heart: set on the first (well, for today at least! :rolleyes:)

13. try Barneys in Chicago, they had some INK last Sunday!

14. My SA, Todd Smookler, at Barney's Beverly Hills emailed me 2 days ago with the Ink available in these styles:
    Twiggy, Box bag, small Motorcycle, Purse bag, Courrier, and the Feed bag

Anyone know what a feed bag is??

15. i think that the feedback is the day bag! ask them to send you a pic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice