Are there any Gucci Lovers with bag showcases?

immigratty

Dooney & Gucci Girl
Dec 5, 2014
I love bags [as we all do] but I LOVE bags, I love to touch them, wear them, collect them, and look at people's collections [to ensure I have everything I "need" in my own lol] however, I have noticed that most ppl's bag showcases don't contain a significant amount of Gucci. Many people have oodles of LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc., but usually only 1-2 pieces of Gucci...if any at all.

I would love to see bag showcases that have a significant number of Gucci bags, as I love Gucci so. Please post your bag showcases here, I will start [it's also in my signature]

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...anvas-both-premiere-and-contemporary.1008799/

I previously had a bag showcase thread, but my collection has changed so much since I posted that one, I just had them delete that and started anew. It took me about 6 months to get these pics [and this is not all of them, but most of them are included here]. Please, my fellow Gucci lovers share the links to your bag showcases here.

Or if you don't personally have a bag showcase, but know of one with a nice Gucci collection, please feel free to post that too!

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger