Are there any Gray Tanos out right now??

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I think I want / need a gray bag.

I really really really want the Cloud Grey RM MAM...but I am attempting to be frugal and see if there is anything cheaper I like in Gray.

Coach has some Gray out but the leather looks stiff and it's almost as expensive as the MAM so that defeats the purpose.

I know I have seen Gray Tanos in the past. My last 4 bags purchases before I went on a ban were RM and Tano. I can't seem to get attracted to other brands anymore.

I think just the re-issue of the charcoal boogie (which TE said had a very green undertone). I think the velvet leather would have looked magnificent in gray and I'm sad they don't have it!

I just bought one older Tano in charcoal and saw one in drizzle gray and some other gray that was pretty (these were all older Tanos) so it's still possible to find some Tano grays in some of the little boutiques.

Good point musicgirl! Francesca's (if you have one by you) is often an excellent place to look for older tanos... I know the one by me has oodles of them!

Does anyone know why grey didn't make the cut this year? It seems like such a popular color this season...I'm surprised there isn't a rich, charcoal grey available. I think they'd have a lot of buyers! The only other grey bag I've ever loved is the Belen Echandia grey--the color is downright amazing. I wish Tano would add grey...