Are there any CL slingbacks that are WHITE with a GOLD heel (or something similar)?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a pair of architeks on here like that, but I doubt I can find them anymore. Is there a no prive at all like that? I like the black jazz/burgundy heel combo they have now but I would love white/gold slingbacks for spring/summer coming up...

2. The Privatita came in a white patent/gold combo, but I'm not sure if it's available anymore either.

3. i have seen the nude/gold architeks on ebay.

4. ^^ I wanted white/gold or white/silver or something of the sort, but thanks anyway (:

5. oh wait, i just saw a picture of the white/gold at cocopari

hold on, getting the phone number

6. actually there's no need. just go to cocopari.com and fill out the contact page about the shoes. i think the product number is 10. they are right in the CL section.

7. The only combo I know is the white/gold Architeks. I remember the Las Vegas boutique carrying them early last year, you can try them and see if they have a hidden pair.

8. ^^ thanks so much!

9. caterpillar let me know if they are available at cocopari! i hope so!