Are there any blue cotton club totes left?

gators

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Just curious if anyone has seen any blue cotton club totes in stores. My NM has a blue bowler, but I prefer the tote. Probably a long shot, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!:smile:

are you looking for medium or large?

chanel at wynn had a medium one a week and a half ago... and i just saw a medium blue at the regent's chanel in taipei.

i think saks nyc had the large.

good luck!

Molly, let me say that I bought the Khaki Cotton Club a few weeks ago and it is a fabulous bag. I just love it - love everything about it, the color, the size, the fit, etc. Don't debate too long (unless you are debating about the blue color) because the totes are almost all gone.

I think me and Claudia are the only members here with the blue. I wore it out today for a mani-pedi and the gal who did my nails was drooling over it. Last time I wore it was going into the bank and a woman got out of her car and said, "Beautiful bag!" The color is gorgeous IRL; not too bright, not too dark. As Mon said don't debate too long!

Thanks Mon and Roey... I called the Chanel boutique here and they were able to find it from another location. I should have it next week. I'm so excited. I love the blue color!

Mon...I love the khaki, but since I already have a khaki baby cabas I really didn't want another bronze, even though they are different bags.

Thanks Mon and Roey... I called the Chanel boutique here and they were able to find it from another location. I should have it next week. I'm so excited. I love the blue color!

Congrats!!! To me the blue color is the best!!! I love Roey's. If I was to buy this bag, I would have also wanted only the blue.

Congrats, I agree with the above, it is a great blue - not too bright but definitely blue vs. black . . . I hate it when the navy's are so dark that it is hard to tell - the blue on the Cotton Club is perfect. Enjoy! :smile:

Congrats, I agree with the above, it is a great blue - not too bright but definitely blue vs. black . . . I hate it when the navy's are so dark that it is hard to tell - the blue on the Cotton Club is perfect. Enjoy! :smile:

Same here about the navy thing.

When I first got my tote and showed it to my Mom she looked really disappointed and said, "Oh, I thought it was going to be a lot brighter." I love that it's a soft, non-vibrant blue.

Congrats gators! And don't forget to check the rings connecting the toggles to the chain straps. Make sure all the rings are closed, no openings, or else the straps can break.