Are there any bags that you own more than one of?

1. I'm on the Fendi forum a lot cos I'm in LOVE with the Spy bag. Anywho, a lot of girls have multiple Spies! Seems only a few have only one Spy, like the Spy is the Lays potato chip of handbags or something. I think that's great, but I was just curious... Any other TPFers who love a particular bag so much that they buy more than one of 'em? And why? Like, do you have two of the same color and keep one as a back up or do you have more than one cos you fell in love with several of the colors/designs that the bag comes in, etc.?

:confused1:

2. I do this quite a bit...I have two of the same Bottega bags in different colors, two Balenciaga city bags in different colors and will possibly end up with two Chanel Coco Cabas bags if I can't bear to part with one. If I find a style I love I don't hesitate to get another in a different color!

3. i do have several balenciaga in different colors... but i'm not "that" rich until i can purchase the same style and same color just to keep one as back up :P
    i buy multiple balenciaga because i like the style sooo much, and they have the loveliest range of colours :yes:

4. Until a few months ago, I had two Luella Gisele bags but I have since sold them both. Not sure why I ended up with two really as I never particularly liked the model:shame: I remember a very smart friend seeing the first one and she was so 'wow' in her response, that I pathetically bought a second one to match a specific outfit for her wedding. That sounds so idiotic writing it down - what was I thinking?!:confused1:

Anyway, sold both Giseles a while ago, although not to the same person nor to my very smart friend!

Would I ever want more than one of a bag? Oh yes, bring on those Hermes Birkins in my fantasy millionaire existence, meanwhile I'll just day dream about owning even one. Heck, even part-owning one! Actually, do you think anyone did decide to make a joint purchase of a Birkin with bag-loving friends? It could work . . .

5. I have two Balenciaga First bags - love them for the leather and the shape - planning to buy more, one day!

6. I have two LV Speedy 25s, 1 in Damier and 1 Cerises. They are completely different bags, even though they are the same!

I also have two Balenicaga City bags. The style and shape is extremely practical for me, and the leather is wonderful - but again, the colors are completely different. And yeah, they definitely have the potato chip factor too.

7. I have two LV Speedies - mono 30 and epi 25.

8. I have 2 Speedies and some Coach and kate spade bags on the same style but in different colors or same print but different styles.

9. I have 2 Gucci Blondies. White and Brown. I would loooove to have one in black someday!

10. At one point I had eight LV speedies, six LV noes, four spies and a couple of other multiples. I guess if you love the style of the bag and use it often, might as well own as many of those as you can!!!:graucho: I have since sold many of my bags but did keep one of each.

11. I have 4 spies! and 2 Celine Boogie bags.

12. Yup. I had two Balenciaga day/hobos, one in caramel and one in sky blue (the sky blue I just sold a week ago). I also used to have the LV denim neo speedy in blue and green, and I also sold the blue one about a month ago!
    I also have more than one epi speedy (fawn and toledo blue).
    I have more than one Fendi baguette (I used to be really into them!)...Mmm, thats all I can think of at the moment.

I really dont mind getting more than one colour of a bag I really like and use alot- if I can afford it! I would love to have a spy- let alone a few! lol

13. There are so many styles I like out there that I can never justify buying the same design twice...I see why people do it though.

14. I have two Paddingtons and two Bottega Venetas. I'd love to have two of everything, but could never afford it.

15. I have 3 balenciaga's (cornflower Twiggy, metallic silver first and black first) and looking to add a day and work bag to the family!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice