Are there any accessories to match this bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to admit that I was not a fan of the Poppy line but I got this bag from Dillards and it is now my favorite. The only problem now is that I have no matching accessories. I don't have to totally match but I wouldn't mind a wallet or even a mini-skinny. Did Coach ever make anything to match this bag?

photo1.jpg
  2. They have wristlets, large and small, in siggy or leather..As well as mini skinny's..There are Many accessories to match any bag...Good luck, and the outlets have some Poppy accessories on sale now...I just got the Poppy tartan wristlet, black/red...$26.00

!BkjLGv!!mk~$(KGrHqIH-DQEs777iVdbBLYCN9FRpw~~_35.jpg
  3. I have seen the wristlets and mini- skinnies but I have never seen any that match this exact bag.

4. is this blue with yellow lining???

If so there is a small poppy zip around wristlet/wallet that would be a perfect match!

5. Hi,
    Cute Bag!!! I know most of the older Poppy stuff has hit the outlets!!! I would check one if you can because the outlets have a lot of great things!!!

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Yes they are at the Outlet right now...

7. I saw the blue and silver patent accessories but I was looking for something else. I really don't think anything was ever made to match but I may call JAX just to make sure.

8. #8 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    There was a wristlet that matched that exact bag, I seen it awhile ago @ FP..Before the Poppy was sent to the Outlets...It was the Colbalt sig. wristlet...