Are there any 50 yrs+ actors out there that still look pretty good?

starfused said:
WHO IS THIS? so cute for a 50 yr old! :blink: :graucho: :yes:

Starfused, Tim Daly is cute period :biggrin:

http://www.tv.com/timothy-daly/person/1251/photos.html

Tim Daly at 48 in 2004 :smile:

Loved watching him in "Wings", "I'll Take Manhattan" "The Fugitive" and lately "Eyes".

"Wings" was my favourite comedy and living in Singapore, I'm grateful to TV Malaysia for showing most of the Wings series many years ago. Great ensemble cast.

Also, has anyone mentioned Richard "MacGvyer" Dean Anderson?

Attachments

• Tim Daly tv com.jpg
    Tim Daly tv com.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 74
pseub said:
I'm probably in the minority here but I think Gerard Depardieu is still sexy.

ooooh, not sure you would find him so cute if you saw last weeks heat magazine of him naked....... he looked, ahem larger than life :graucho: will try and dig out the piccie!

Not an actor, but I think Sting looks amazing. Pretty sure he is over 50??? I think he looks better now than he did in his Police days. Also, I have always loved Kevin Costner - he was great in the Upside of Anger.

Starfused, Tim Daly is cute period :biggrin:

Timothy Daly Pictures - Timothy Daly Photos - Timothy Daly Gallery

Tim Daly at 48 in 2004 :smile:

Loved watching him in "Wings", "I'll Take Manhattan" "The Fugitive" and lately "Eyes".

"Wings" was my favourite comedy and living in Singapore, I'm grateful to TV Malaysia for showing most of the Wings series many years ago. Great ensemble cast.

Also, has anyone mentioned Richard "MacGvyer" Dean Anderson?

They showed Wings in Malaysia? I used to watch it religiously while in college in US here...I missed the show very much after graduating and going back to malaysia. But now that I lived here in the states, I am not able to catch the reruns..too many good shows!

I Agree about Richard dean Anderson- but in Stargate SG-1..as Jack O' Neill..:yes: