Are the Wallis available in stores?

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
:flowers:Are the Wallis TTS? I tried calling LV to see if they had the Wallis in my size and they said that didn't have them anymore. I looked at Saks and they have them for preorder but they don't have my size either. I assume this is a style that they'll always have but I can't seem to find these anywhere!

TIA~~

The pair of Wallis' that I have are kid leather and run true to my VP size. So basically I'm a US 9, but in Louboutin I take a 40, at least I do in VP's (some times up half a size to a whole size and sometimes down a half size depending on the style/cut). Sorry if this doesn't help much, but I sort of use my VP size to judge other styles.

On another note my Wallis's are probably the most comfy CL's I own right out of the box.

P.S. Edited to add I don't know about current availability, but they seem to stick around season to season.

give peter tay or saks a call - they have a waiting list for wallis in all the sizes, not just the ones online. my size isn't available on preorder at saks.com either but peter tay is expecting some in october and will hold my size for me.

Thanks for the recs! I am actually looking for a size 34.5 but that's impossible, I think? I was wondering if the 35 would fit me.

Are they all going to be patent? I would love to find a pair of kid leather :smile:

Doesn't hurt to ask Peter Tay about whether 34.5 is possible and whether it's coming in any other materials or colors other than black patent. He knows everything!

That's what I heard, the Wallis is a Simple with the strap. I have yet to try the Simpe in size 34.5, the ones I usually find are size 35, I would love to try one on in the store to see how it fits.

Costa Mesa just got a shipment of Wallis in black patent for those who are looking for them :yahoo:

However their smallest size is 35.5. :crybaby:

The SA Reghan (she's also a PFer!) helped me and she was super nice! Give her a call if you need a pair 714.754.9200

i called NM in Ft Worth and they had a 35 in the Wallis, but then again this was about a month ago..they have a super tiny small CL on display...well really they had only one pair of CL on display...sad!

try calling them at 817-738-3581