Are the Pleated Ergo Framed Satchels Limited?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought and Ali and the Turquoise Carly, so a new bag is not really in the budget, but the Navy and Burnt Orange Satchels are TDF!!! Does anyone know if they are LTD??? THX

2. ^^^Yes, I was told by the SA's at my COACH store that they are limited edition, so you better not pass this by and go get yourself one or two! haha... such an enabler I know! :graucho:

3. When I was at my Coach store ordering my navy one yesterday, my SA was shocked at how few navy's were left in the system. I didn't ask how many were left but she said "thank goodness you ordered one sooner than later!"

4. I knew I was going to regret asking this! ;)

5. ^^^LOL:roflmfao:

6. How much are they? I want one but not sure if i can pull it off budget wise..

7. they aren't cheap thats for sure! $498 for the patent, $458 for the leather...:s

8. woo no they are not. Thank you!

9. LOL this isn't a good thing for our wallets oh great

10. Damn board!!! The burnt orange is on it's way. :smile:

11. :lol:

12. wooo hooo congrats!

13. I might have to order the navy too. The pink arrived today.

14. PICS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! :smile:

15. I called about the Navy - they have a little over 700 available through Jax (Mia is so sweet and lovely! I don't know if anyone has ever talked to her) - so that's about 150 have been sold since the last time I checked (when they had close to 875)