Are the Platino trim D-gold bags popular?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
so, i bought this bag yesterday, and i'm going back and forth on whether it's too blingy for me. i think it's fun for the summertime, and i'm a younger mom (early 30s), and i'm pretty much in tanks and shorts for the summer.
189833_FFPIG_9693_360_360img12.jpg

i think i will keep it, b/c it's different, a little trendier than my classic bags, and young. my SA said that it's for the 20-35 year old range that the company has been marketing it to.

i went to saks yesterday, and found that they were sold out of the bag after my last visit last week. so i'm thinking the style is getting popular.

what do you all think of the style?
(sorry for the large photo, i copied from gucci.com)

i have a friend that dresses down, no make up etc. she always carries a bling handbag because she says she has to have some style somewhere.she wants people to notice her handbag,not her plainess. i thought about it and she's right!.if your dressed up or down,the handbag has got to catch the eye. hope i explained that right.

I think you should definitely keep it! That is a beautiful bag! I'm hoping it will go on sale at the next sale Gucci has. It is not too bling bling at all! The brown Gucci tones the gold down a bit. Absolutely LOVE the style! It's a keeper! :tup:

You should definitely keep it. :tup:
I bought the abbey shoulder bag in that same sand color with platino trim and I LOVE it! I usually wear jeans and don't really dress up so it's a way to add a little flavor to my outfits.

I like it because it has a fresh new shape. It's not your typical boxy, or triangular shaped bag. I think the creased fabric is a nice touch. I haven't seen people carry this style around but I think a few tpf'ers have gotten it recently. Spoil yourself, it's a keeper. :yes:

Definitely keep it!! I've been eyeing this bag since it came out!! Like you said it's different and trendy. I can't buy any Gucci anytime soon b/c I bought 3 bags and a wallet during last November sale! But if I were you, I wouldn't give up this bag for anything! CONGRATS!!!

Hi babyhart I hope you've decided to keep your bag ^^. You should post pictures with you wearing it.:tup:
And do you (or anyone else) know if this will be going to classic line or will be a spring/summer seasonal thing? I would it'll be moving to classic, but I'm not sure.