Are the o key holders discontinued??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow Chanel lovers, looking to get my first SLG in the form of a card holder, card case or key pouch. I was wondering if the o key holders were discontinued. I haven't seen them anywhere except resell sites. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462758521.401524.jpg

2. #2 May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Not sure where you have looked

Several TPFers bought a similar looking one listed currently on Chanel website and I've seen them around

Have you checked out authentic find thread and fall collection threads?

They are not discontinued and the style is listed in act 1 buy list

3. I want one too.... My local store has not seen them in a while, but they say it should come back soon, when is soon???? they have no clue..
    If you find out anything please let me know too..
    Good Luck

4. Thx for the info calflu! Good to know, I just saw someone post in the May purchase thread and asked for style number. Hopefully I can get one soon!

5. Been looking for this too, but being stubborn to have one in caviar leather and I haven't seen that around at all... :sad: