Are the Noir bags different shades? Please post a picture if you have Noir!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
First, let me reintroduce myself!! i changed my user name from macp6 to Rockerchic. this is my first blog so when I was creating my username, I didn't realize that it would be so visible and everyone would know me by it. Macp6 is my work id and is sooooo boring. I also love the MP and didn't want to think about work while on here:Push: . Vlad was kind enough to let me change and i have morphed into Rockerchic!! So funny because I am just and old mommy ...but thanks for indulging me on this!!

Now on to my question, i have seen noir in the store and it looked a verrry dark gray/ black. Do all noirs look the same or are some deep black and some more of a bluish gray? If you have noir, could you post a picture? thanks!!

Hi, like ur new user ID...I recently bought the black paddy on Aloharag and then returned it...but the noir (the tag said it was a noir) they are selling there now is a very true black...no grey in it--which I think I would have preferred more...

Hey Rocker chic

I still have the Noir east west bouler in Noir. I would say it's on the grey side. I finally found my camera last week. I don't know if you remember but I said I would post pics of my bag but then I couldn't find my camera. I thought I lost it until I found it in one of my other bags. My husband has the camera so I'll post pics tomorrow.

^^ thanks so much gals! L_rod I love your avatar!! Having little girls is soooo much fun--scary though if they inheret our hbag addiction!! :smile: Going to cost DH alot of money!

Hi Rockerchic - my noir Paddy is in my avatar - it's kind of small so here's a larger version - it really is a deep charcoal grey - mine wouldn't be confused with black:

Attachments

• smallpaddy2.JPG
    smallpaddy2.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 71
I think the color depends on what season it's from. Noir was originally black in the first two seasons then changed to a bluish-greyish tone in the spring/summer 06 season (which came out in late 05).