Are the new season bows still affected by sealant cracks?

bag_obsessed

May 26, 2007
I know that a lot of pre 2009 bow owners here had some problems with sealant cracks on their bow bag.

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the issue with the new 2010 range?

I hope Miu Miu has realised this fault and fixed up their sealants! They've had over 2 years!!

Sep 6, 2008
No sealant cracks yet for me. :smile: However, on my mini bow, the sealant has sort of peeled off on some parts of the strap. Minor annoyance but at least it didn't split or anything.

ririan

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
I intend to get a mini bow, is the quality of the mini one as good as the regular one?

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
^I also intend to get a mini bow sometime hehe so I'd like get some more insight on this matter. However, here is what the Miu Miu SA told me when I was shopping for it. They told me that this type of leather on the bag will develop them sooner or later. It is a fact.

My eyes got so wide and I was speechless. I think she said that it will give it a vintage-y look...

sweetfacespout

inspiration nation
Mar 16, 2010
St.Louis, MO
I really want to get the bow in mughetto in December, however I'm not so sure now that I heard of the problems. Did Miu Miu improve the quality or do the bags still have the same problems?

izziexx

Jun 20, 2010
i got the bow mughetto over the summer and so far no sealant problems at all and I used it everday and definitely did not baby it. The only thing I have found this that the colour seems to have become duller...not quite sure what to do about it...