are the MC ipod MINI holder discontinued?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the iPod Mini and would love a white MC holder for that - but when my mom went in to ask for it a month ago, they only had the nano holder. On the UK website, only the Nano holder shows up .. did they stop making them? :sad:

2. I think so. They also discontinued the LV mono PSP case which I wanted another one for a friend!

3. thansk!! boohoo though ..:s

4. Oh so the PSP case is already out of production even if PSP is a lot newer than ipod mini?? :S
    Try to take a look at LV website, I think I saw somewhere (UK or France) a white MC ipod mini holder, it was this year, maybe last summer

5. Yeah I saw the ipod mini holder on the UK site a few months ago too .. but not anymore :sad:

6. Maybe they have some left in your local store?

7. no unfortunatly .. my mom asked in our store around my b-day (november 1st) and they only had for the nano ..

8. I'm so sorry! :sad:
    Maybe try to put a WTB?
    Good luck with your hunting!!!

9. Yes it is def. discontinued b/c the mini ipod was discontinued.