Are the Marc by Marc Jacobs "special items" for a limited time? or is it his ....

you will be able to place an order over the phone at any mbmj store, but they will have to send you an authorization form first where you'll have to provide them with your shipping and payment information before they can send out your items. shipping will be a flat rate of $20, so you should order everything you want all at once.

the jacobs by marc jacobs totes are available at the mbmj boutiques in navy blue and black depending on what they're stock is, they should have both. i am most familiar with the nyc store, and all the canvas bags are available there as are most of the special items on the website.

i went the other day and couldn't find the jacobs by marc jacobs tote i was so sad :crybaby: but they did have a cute white marc jacobs tote (it was different-just said marc jacobs on it)-but i'm holding out for the navy blue jacobs one

^ that's odd. the past three or four times i've been there, they had a ton of the jacobs totes. i'm going there this weekend (i'm addicted). i'll let you know if they're in stock.

^ that's odd. the past three or four times i've been there, they had a ton of the jacobs totes. i'm going there this weekend (i'm addicted). i'll let you know if they're in stock.

that'd be great! it was soooo packed in there that i had a hard time looking around and probably missed it but i tried to look really hard :crybaby:. i'd love it if you could remember what general part of the store they're in (not that the store's all that large :P) and maybe i'll have better luck finding them next time :tup:.

i went to the accessories store yesterday and i'm sorry to report that they are out of the jacobs canvas bags. you would usually be able to find them on the side where the mirror is. the only ones they have left are the dinosaur phone booth bags and the larger mj new york est. 1984 bags. i didn't ask to see when they would be getting them in again (all the sa's were busy helping other customers or too busy singing), but i'm sure they'll get them in a week or two. that's always their standard answer for questions like that anyways.

i went to the accessories store yesterday and i'm sorry to report that they are out of the jacobs canvas bags. you would usually be able to find them on the side where the mirror is. the only ones they have left are the dinosaur phone booth bags and the larger mj new york est. 1984 bags. i didn't ask to see when they would be getting them in again (all the sa's were busy helping other customers or too busy singing), but i'm sure they'll get them in a week or two. that's always their standard answer for questions like that anyways.

thanks so much! :tup: i'm going to head down there today or tomorrow and see if i can't pick myself up some more goodies :P

The one in San Francisco is completely out of the Marc navy tote as well. I swear, they have like a thousand of them last week. :sad:

The one in San Francisco is completely out of the Marc navy tote as well. I swear, they have like a thousand of them last week. :sad:

yup. i was there yesterday. they do not have the navy. however they have replaced them with smaller totes with the same logo in the following colors

white
pink
red
yellow
green

i got a red/white one for friends