Are the Manolo Blahnik Sederaby

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Well I am totally pissed. I returned the 40s which were falling off of my feet. Got the 39.5 and didnt try them on thinking, a half size woudl be perfect, get home and I cant even get my feet into them. I am so over these shoes, they are going back tommorow!!!! GRRRRR

shoefan

O.G.
Jul 10, 2006
Well I am totally pissed. I returned the 40s which were falling off of my feet. Got the 39.5 and didnt try them on thinking, a half size woudl be perfect, get home and I cant even get my feet into them. I am so over these shoes, they are going back tommorow!!!! GRRRRR
My friend just called to tell me the exact same thing, but she blames me :wtf:

Mine are a half-size smaller than my normal Blahnik pump size, which fit me perfectly. She ordered a half-size smaller and her toes extended beyond the sole of the shoe.

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
My friend just called to tell me the exact same thing, but she blames me :wtf:

Mine are a half-size smaller than my normal Blahnik pump size, which fit me perfectly. She ordered a half-size smaller and her toes extended beyond the sole of the shoe.
Its crap. The difference in the 1/2 size was crazy. I returned them today so if anyone is interested SAKS in BALA CYNWYD PA has them in a silver 90CM in size 39.5.

I am OVER IT!!!!:yucky:

shoefan

O.G.
Jul 10, 2006
Its crap. The difference in the 1/2 size was crazy. I returned them today so if anyone is interested SAKS in BALA CYNWYD PA has them in a silver 90CM in size 39.5.

I am OVER IT!!!!:yucky:
Hmm...I'm wondering if the difference in heel height is why some go smaller by a half size, as I am wearing the 105 mm heel. :confused1:

Sorry they didn't work out, Selena. :sad: