Are the lambskin sometimes different quality in different colors?

Tried to scratch the bag??

I mean , gentally :smile:
Last time I went to check out the red lambskin mini, the SA told me the mimi uses different lambskin which is more durable than the bigger bags
She scratched the back of the bag by her nails to show me how durable it is, so I know that would be ok with that bag
I don't want to destroy their bag lol

Last time I went to check out the red lambskin mini, the SA told me the mimi uses different lambskin which is more durable than the bigger bags
She scratched the back of the bag by her nails to show me how durable it is, so I know that would be ok with that bag
SA too :wtf:

I think you should get the red! Chanel makes stunning reds, and it will go with any season and so many outfits. Red Chanel bags are very coveted. Plus you already know this bag is so durable! I'd go back and buy that gorgeous bag!

I hope the original poster won't mind me posting this but....

I'm in dire need of some advice regarding Chanel lambskin.

Does anyone know if Chanel treats their Chanel lambskin shoe with anything?

I just bought this shoe in black
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...ith-a-chain-inlaid.14B.G30007X01000C6993.html

I LOVE the chain design and its absolutely comfortable- considering its a platform and has the height.

BUT its lambskin pump and lambskin is notorious in being delicate when compared to other leathers. When I tried them on- the leather at the top creased right away and I didnt think much of it at the time, but now as I really think about it...I'm not sure they're the "perfect shoes".

I want to be able to walk in these shoes (outside- not just inside and in flat surfaces)- I know shoes get scratched and having them zipsoled/vibramed is a good idea (all my designer shoes have them)

So does anyone own a pair of the lambskin pumps and can tell me about the wear or know if the shoe is treated with anything? I'm sure I can treat it with something once I purchase it- but thats only going to be for like salt/water stains...

thanks in advance :biggrin:

I hope the original poster won't mind me posting this but....

I'm in dire need of some advice regarding Chanel lambskin.

Does anyone know if Chanel treats their Chanel lambskin shoe with anything?

I just bought this shoe in black
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...ith-a-chain-inlaid.14B.G30007X01000C6993.html

I LOVE the chain design and its absolutely comfortable- considering its a platform and has the height.

BUT its lambskin pump and lambskin is notorious in being delicate when compared to other leathers. When I tried them on- the leather at the top creased right away and I didnt think much of it at the time, but now as I really think about it...I'm not sure they're the "perfect shoes".

I want to be able to walk in these shoes (outside- not just inside and in flat surfaces)- I know shoes get scratched and having them zipsoled/vibramed is a good idea (all my designer shoes have them)

So does anyone own a pair of the lambskin pumps and can tell me about the wear or know if the shoe is treated with anything? I'm sure I can treat it with something once I purchase it- but thats only going to be for like salt/water stains...

thanks in advance :biggrin:
Please see my reply to you in another thread where you posted this. You really only need to post in one place. :smile: