Are the Gallieras as hard to find in stores like the Tivolis?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone? Did you have to waitlist for it?

2. they r on ELUXURY!So i guess they r still around

3. Yeah, I see that, but they will not go in the shopping bag, so I am guessing they are sold out!

4. My store had both PM & GM today...my SA said they sold out of the first shipment but had more come in already.

5. I hope it's not like the Tivoli in America, still sold out.

6. I've seen the Tivoli (PM for sure) in the store the last several times I've been in, someone was buying one today actually. Maybe it's not selling as well here for some reason.

7. Thanks all. That is good to know. I am guessing I don't need to rush out and buy this one or get my name on a list!

8. My store had plenty.

9. I don't think that this is in order just yet!

10. They are available in the stores already; have been since April 1st. It's a gorgeous bag!

11. I either walked in a picked one up or called and had it shipped, no problem with either.

12. I just got back from NYC and saw Gallieras in every LV boutique and at Sak's, Bloomies and Macy's -- they're not hard to find!

13. Elux had it in stock about half an hour ago...it sort of comes and goes, but I got one on Elux Thursday and they already have it back in stock. Not too hard to find. Certainly not as difficult as the Tivoli was!