Are the Dior Glossy sunglasses still available?

Deesie

Jul 21, 2006
I tried looking for them on several websites and I can't find them anywhere. If they are listed, they're shown as unavailable. I only looked on brand name sites; Neimans, Saks, etc. Since they only sell authentic (I'm not sure about those smaller sites). If they're not available online, can still I find them in a boutique somewhere? Or have they stopped selling them? I would like them in either brown or black.
Any help will be appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks for the find, but I'm looking for the large ones... like these
I didn't know there was a smaller size. I love the regular sized ones, but I think I would look better in the large ones.

i love the color of this glossy, i found this in another forum... are they considered to be the brown glossy with the [brown vlt grade]? i just want to make sure before i buy them. TIA :flowers:

Hi there

I am here in Australia and tried tracking down a pair new from sunglass stores and optometrists - they are no longer available for sale in Australia and the Dior suppliers are not bringing them in anymore - which would make me assume they aren't being produced anymore.

I would highly recommend getting them off ebay US site. There are plenty of them listed - and at less than what had been the normal retail price.

Go with a reputable seller and you shouldn't have a problem. I have gotten both a large size glossy and the aviadiors - in excellent second hand condition for around $50 a piece and the aviadiors (also discontinued) new for $100.

Good luck!

I know this is an old thread, but I did a search. I just ordered the glossy 2's (oversized glossy's) from a high end sunglass store in Jersey because they were SO only (and my SIL works there, so I got a little family discount :graucho:). But to those looking, I stopped by Dior and saw that they do carry them, in stock, for $270.00. I got the gray ones - they should be to me some time this week! :yahoo:

2510260KDDPB_L.jpg