Are the denim LV bags for spring/summer only?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
So I am kind of a newby here at LV. I was wondering if you could use a denim baggy thruout the year or just for spring and summer. I had a tulum gm which I loved, but never really used for some reason. I think I just felt a little (please close your eyes for this next part) too "look at my LV"..... (gasp I know) It was my first. I am now wondering about the denim bags and what you think is okay and not okay about using them year round. I love how soft and less structured they are. Thoughts anyone?

I think you could use the blue or green denim for fall and winter :smile:

pink would be for spring and summer only. Now if you live in a warm climate you could get away with using the pink during the winter.

I tend to only use my my fuschia one durring summer but I don't see why you could use the other colours all year and don't forget there is black coming out that's an all year colour

id ont see why you couldn't wear it year round, especially the blue and green. after all, people wear jeans year round and nobody thinks anything of it :smile:

I agree that the pink denim is more of a spring/summer bag unless you live in a Florida/Ca type climate. I would use the green or blue denim year-round with casual clothes.

I live in Southern California so I would use my blue, fuschia, and lichen denim year round. I think you may just want to just wear what you want whenever you feel like wearing it. I don't see it as a set rule --- of course, I am in a mild climate, so I am a bit biased that way. :smile: