Are the denim LV bags for spring/summer only?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
So I am kind of a newby here at LV. I was wondering if you could use a denim baggy thruout the year or just for spring and summer. I had a tulum gm which I loved, but never really used for some reason. I think I just felt a little (please close your eyes for this next part) too "look at my LV"..... (gasp I know) It was my first. I am now wondering about the denim bags and what you think is okay and not okay about using them year round. I love how soft and less structured they are. Thoughts anyone?

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I think you could use the blue or green denim for fall and winter :smile:

pink would be for spring and summer only. Now if you live in a warm climate you could get away with using the pink during the winter.

babydol

just me....Paula!
Jan 21, 2007
Oklahoma
id ont see why you couldn't wear it year round, especially the blue and green. after all, people wear jeans year round and nobody thinks anything of it :smile:

lainie63

GO HOYAS!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I agree that the pink denim is more of a spring/summer bag unless you live in a Florida/Ca type climate. I would use the green or blue denim year-round with casual clothes.

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
I live in Southern California so I would use my blue, fuschia, and lichen denim year round. I think you may just want to just wear what you want whenever you feel like wearing it. I don't see it as a set rule --- of course, I am in a mild climate, so I am a bit biased that way. :smile: