Are the delightful and neverfull GMS too similar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!
    I just bought a lovely Delightful GM and I LLLLLOOOVVVVEEEE it!! SOOOO much! I also have two neverfulls, both GM, one mono one damier ebene and I love them too, but do I need two? Now that I have the Delightful GM, do I need the Neverfull GM in mono too? Are they way too similar? I find the delightful way more comfy to wear.. What are your opinions? thanks!

2. nope, i have a delightful and a neverfull i love my neverfull as a tote, and my delightful for when i'm going for that relaxed hobo look
    i think they're two seperate looks honestly

3. I agree. I, too, have a NF GM and a Delightful GM and I use them both for entirely different purposes.

4. Like they said before one's a Tote and one's a hobo.
    The delightful is really starting to grow on me I'm just waiting for them to release it in Damier :sad:

5. ooh I would love it ebene!

6. I don't think they are similar. I think the Artsy and Delightful are similar. So similar that if I wouldn't have gotten the Artsy I would've gotten the delightful !
    I would keep them all!

7. i only have the nf in gm and mm. i've tried on the delightful gm...and they are 2 totally different bags.

keep them all :biggrin:

8. I have a delightful and a NF. Both bags seem to carry the same amount of stuff. I normally use the delightful more than the NF. Personally wouldn't buy both in the same pattern.

9. I have both as well. Totally agree:smile:

10. no not at all. the neverfull is more like a tote to me. the delightful is more of a purse. I have them both in mm and theyre around the same size. i love both of them equally!

11. I only have Delightful, but I think the two bags are quite different. Delightful is a typical hobo, and NF is a typical tote. Whether you need two NFs really depends on how much you love them and how often you use them :smile:

12. I used to own 2 neverfulls , the delightful is more comfortable to me .

13. The Delightful is way more stylish and comfy to me than the NF. I only use my NF for traveling now.