Are the decolletes comfy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm wondering if the decolletes are comfy?! Would you be comfortable standing for a couple of hours?

Hopefully I'll be able to fit foot petals in, but I'm thinking about wearing them as a work shoe and since I don't own any CL's yet, I'm just wondering! Also they're patent if that influences the comfort!

TIA!

2. ^^ i'm gonna say that out of the few pairs i have, they are definitely the most uncomfortable. but people say they are infamous for needing at least 2-3 break in times...

3. Opinion seems to be divided on this issue :shrugs: Some people just can't get along with them because of the narrow cut and almond toe, some find them very comfortable (I'm one of them :tup:) However caterpillar is right - they do need a good 2-3 wears to be properly broken in.

4. I wore mine for the first time a few nights ago and I was in so much pain. But I'm not giving up yet. I will revisit this thread once I've worn them a few more times and let you know then. ;)

5. I think they're fine comfort-wise (I did have trouble the first time I wore mine, but think that that was due more to my sprained ankle than the shoes), but I can't imagine I'd like them much if I had to stand around in them for hours on end.

6. I have worn mine many times already and I have to say, they are comfy!!! the first time i had them on, they were a bit tight in the toe box but i used the "sock trick" and after that, walking in them was a breeze. I do find them more comfy than declics.

7. I love decolletes! I never had any problems at all with their comfort level. I think I have the perfect shaped foot for decolletes.

8. Got a pair on now, running around the office...very comfy.

9. I bought them for my sister for Christmas and she's worn them several times already. She said the first wear hurt, but they are her most comfortable heels ever since.:nuts: She thinks she should have bought a half size smaller now that she's broken them in, but I think thats why they are so comfy.

10. ITA. I love my decos ... I have a pair on right now. I think it really depends on whether you have the right size, and also how wide your foot & toes are.

11. I will let you know after I do the "Sock Trick"

12. i love mine, but i think i also have "decollete feet"

you'd have to try a pair on to see... i for one cannot do pigalles, some people here love them...

13. I have the sequin decollete pair and I don't find them comfy at all. It might be due to the fact that they are slightly big and I have to put in cushion insoles. Oh well...I still want a patent leather pair anyway. Who needs comfort when you have these shoes on?

14. ^ If they fit correctly, they ARE comfy!!!! Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise!

15. I fall in the camp that I love how they look, but they are hard to break in. I would never wear them when I have to do alot of standing. I would have to wear my bruges, vp's/np's or declics for that, but I have a foot with no arch. You just have to try them on and see who they fit on your foot.