Are the Bonnie foldovers still in the outlets?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I was kind of thinking I might want one in black. I think there are two style numbers 13380 and 13388. They caught my eye as I was bopping around ebay.

I saw some a while back at the outlets but didn't give them their due due to the Zoe craze. Now I'm having second thoughts. I saw measurements listed, but the numbers don't really do it for me. Can anyone give me a real idea of the sizes and the differences between the two? Any idea of cost at the outlet? (w/the coupun this weekend, I hope)

THX

How do these differ from the foldover Ergo totes? I saw one in brown that looked really nice on the 'bay

Last edited:
The large bonnie foldover (13380) has detachable straps and can be used as a tote, large clutch, or shoulder bag. It's roughly the size of a large Zoe. The smaller bonnie foldover 13388 is a crossbody bag but the straps are NOT detachable, only adjustable. You can put the straps inside the bag to make a small clutch. There are still some at the outlets. I got the large black one last weekend. It was on clearance and had been marked down twice. I got for about $110 after the 20% coupon.

The thing I LOVE about these bags is that they ZIP open down at the bottom!!! It's sooo cool, it can give you added space if you need it, and a touch of that "biker-chic" vibe with the exposed zipper!!!

I haven't seen them in awhile at the outlets, but hey I just scored the Bonnie satchel so it's certainly NOT impossible, especially with all the returning and exchanging that goes on!!!

I tried this bag on not long after it was released at the boutique and it felt like a DREAM!!! I say you should try and track one down. I'm gonna hit the outlet this weekend for a wristlet and a scarf...I'll keep my eye's peeled for you!!!

Yeah, I have and am using this bag now!! it is so cool and chic, like LCM stated it fits like a dream i got to my outlet when the Bonnie line was being released to themand just as the last black ziparound was taken. I begged my SA mgr to track and charge send me one, we found it! I cut the tags off right out the box.

In their system they were all in No Cal I think Gilroy, Carmel and I think Petaluma(sp). Good luck and like LCM said this line was clearly underrated.

Thanks, I'm kind of kicking myself over not getting the black one.

The thing I LOVE about these bags is that they ZIP open down at the bottom!!! It's sooo cool, it can give you added space if you need it, and a touch of that "biker-chic" vibe with the exposed zipper!!!

I haven't seen them in awhile at the outlets, but hey I just scored the Bonnie satchel so it's certainly NOT impossible, especially with all the returning and exchanging that goes on!!!

I tried this bag on not long after it was released at the boutique and it felt like a DREAM!!! I say you should try and track one down. I'm gonna hit the outlet this weekend for a wristlet and a scarf...I'll keep my eye's peeled for you!!!

I know I saw them at Macys about two weeks ago for 50% off. I dont' know if there were any blacks, but I would call around the dept. stores if you have no luck at the outlets.