Are the Bonnie foldovers still in the outlets?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I was kind of thinking I might want one in black. I think there are two style numbers 13380 and 13388. They caught my eye as I was bopping around ebay.

I saw some a while back at the outlets but didn't give them their due due to the Zoe craze. Now I'm having second thoughts. I saw measurements listed, but the numbers don't really do it for me. Can anyone give me a real idea of the sizes and the differences between the two? Any idea of cost at the outlet? (w/the coupun this weekend, I hope)

THX

How do these differ from the foldover Ergo totes? I saw one in brown that looked really nice on the 'bay

Last edited:

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
The large bonnie foldover (13380) has detachable straps and can be used as a tote, large clutch, or shoulder bag. It's roughly the size of a large Zoe. The smaller bonnie foldover 13388 is a crossbody bag but the straps are NOT detachable, only adjustable. You can put the straps inside the bag to make a small clutch. There are still some at the outlets. I got the large black one last weekend. It was on clearance and had been marked down twice. I got for about $110 after the 20% coupon.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
The thing I LOVE about these bags is that they ZIP open down at the bottom!!! It's sooo cool, it can give you added space if you need it, and a touch of that "biker-chic" vibe with the exposed zipper!!!

I haven't seen them in awhile at the outlets, but hey I just scored the Bonnie satchel so it's certainly NOT impossible, especially with all the returning and exchanging that goes on!!!

I tried this bag on not long after it was released at the boutique and it felt like a DREAM!!! I say you should try and track one down. I'm gonna hit the outlet this weekend for a wristlet and a scarf...I'll keep my eye's peeled for you!!!

Aug 19, 2009
Yeah, I have and am using this bag now!! it is so cool and chic, like LCM stated it fits like a dream i got to my outlet when the Bonnie line was being released to themand just as the last black ziparound was taken. I begged my SA mgr to track and charge send me one, we found it! I cut the tags off right out the box.

In their system they were all in No Cal I think Gilroy, Carmel and I think Petaluma(sp). Good luck and like LCM said this line was clearly underrated.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Thanks, I'm kind of kicking myself over not getting the black one.

The thing I LOVE about these bags is that they ZIP open down at the bottom!!! It's sooo cool, it can give you added space if you need it, and a touch of that "biker-chic" vibe with the exposed zipper!!!

I haven't seen them in awhile at the outlets, but hey I just scored the Bonnie satchel so it's certainly NOT impossible, especially with all the returning and exchanging that goes on!!!

I tried this bag on not long after it was released at the boutique and it felt like a DREAM!!! I say you should try and track one down. I'm gonna hit the outlet this weekend for a wristlet and a scarf...I'll keep my eye's peeled for you!!!

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
May 13, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I know I saw them at Macys about two weeks ago for 50% off. I dont' know if there were any blacks, but I would call around the dept. stores if you have no luck at the outlets.