Are sweet flowers bandeaus truly sold out?

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
I'm pretty new to LV, but I bought the blue one for myself. I want to try to find the pink one for my friend--should I call the toll-free LV # to double check? I checked ebay, but there's something in me that refuses to pay much over retail. Thanks for any help!

Amy

i actually was wondering the same thing. I really want the sweet flowers bandeau in rouge (the red color) and the only one i see on ebay is $295 (more than double the retail, i think!) elux and vuitton.com is sold out of it, so i wonder if theyre sold out of all the stores too. anyone know? is it worth calling 866 and asking?

Have you also try Macy, NM & Saks? They all carry LV too but 1800 can't track their inventory, good luck! :flowers:

:tup: Great point! Thanks for bringing this up. I never thought of this before but it makes sense now that I think about it. Dont know why it never occurred to me! More searching power is always a good thing!

I'm confused--I know saks carries LV, but had no idea that NM & Bloomies did, too. Are they in store only? I was in a NM recently & they did not carry LV (they did have an Hermes boutique, though :drool:). And Macy's? Our Macys here are awful!