Are still using your luxury leather bags during this time?

Yes! Honestly when we were totally locked down I still got dressed and picked a bag to go with my outfit ;) . Now that I’m able to get out and about a little bit, I’m finding myself choosing my minis the most especially for errands when I want to be hands free.

Reactions: baghabitz34
I've been seriously considering buying an LV cles for this purpose, since I hardly go out with a bag these days (or at all. If I do it's only for the most dire errand.) I actually wondered, does anyone use the key clasp to clip on their belt loop when going out? I thought it'd be nice to use on walks or when I drive someplace and just need my license and keys but don't wanna put them in a pocket for fear of them falling out.

I figure I could get plenty of use out of it inside bags too, but for now I'd love to clip it to my pants. Is the clasp sturdy enough?

I have been only carrying a Tory Burch tote that can be wiped down at least once sometimes twice a day, I thought about bringing out my speedy that I haven’t used in years, but LV’s website says not to use disinfectant wipes on their canvas coated items. Right now I only go to work as we are deemed essential and groceries once a week. From March till now, been to a restaurant 2 times with outdoor seating and felt miserable the entire time, so we stopped going. We do occasionally pick up orders. Seen friends in the front lawns a handful of times so purses were not needed. I do miss my bags though.

Reactions: MahaM
I have been only carrying a Tory Burch tote that can be wiped down at least once sometimes twice a day, I thought about bringing out my speedy that I haven’t used in years, but LV’s website says not to use disinfectant wipes on their canvas coated items. Right now I only go to work as we are deemed essential and groceries once a week. From March till now, been to a restaurant 2 times with outdoor seating and felt miserable the entire time, so we stopped going. We do occasionally pick up orders. Seen friends in the front lawns a handful of times so purses were not needed. I do miss my bags though.
Why did you feel miserable at outdoor restaurants?

I won’t even consider dining out even if seated outdoors until this pandemic is over or until there’s a vaccine for covid at least. Can always order for pick up or delivery anyways. Better to be safe than sorry!

Why did you feel miserable at outdoor restaurants?
Supposedly restaurants have a new cleaning procedures, as soon as we sat, I wiped the the table and my wipe was black! So not sure how much of these procedures are really being followed. Overall I was really uncomfortable with the exposure, especially our state is very much in the upward trajectory right now.

Supposedly restaurants have a new cleaning procedures, as soon as we sat, I wiped the the table and my wipe was black! So not sure how much of these procedures are really being followed. Overall I was really uncomfortable with the exposure, especially our state is very much in the upward trajectory right now.
I bet many are not cleaning like they claim. I don’t know how anyone can even consider staying in a hotel. They are claiming to clean but there was a special done and it revealed some hotels aren’t even changing the bedding and even more shockingly, the pillowcases between guests. I shudder to think about it.

I stopped using mine as I go out only for groceries/ hardware stores really, I have been carrying my Coach crossbody and using a Furla leather coin purse to keep my cards in. Can't risk touching my lambskin and calfskin bags and then having to disinfect them! Maybe when it loosens up a bit more here and I'm not going to the grocery stores; I can have more control on what my bags will come into contact with.