Are Stephen Sprouse Stoles Classic?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hello, I'm just wondering what you think about the sort of leopard like print Stephen Sprouse scarves. Do you think they are a trend of the moment or with they retain their style for a long time? Thanks!

Well considering how people are still after the original stoles (anthracite, red, mustard etc.) I would say classic. For me personally they are, it's a leopard print which doesn't 'date' to me.

I have the bleu nuit stole, and intend on getting the brown stole as well as the violet if I ever find it... perhaps even the grey, I know some people are obsessed. It's such an easy accessory to work with, and really does add to any outfit. It's nice too that it doesn't necessarily scream Louis Vuitton, I wear mine at uni and people compliment my scarf all the time, but never identify it as LV (unless I'm wearing it with the signature at the front :P). If you're considering one it is so worth the cost. I use it as a blanket in the movies sometimes, keeps me and my sister so warm! :smile:

I too have the bleu & love it, wearing it today actually. I agree that leopard is a classic print & I tend to wear mine for years to come. Would actually like to find one in grey. Bought one recently but alas it was faux & will be returned to seller :sad: