Are skinny jeans going to be "in" for much longer?

i think a cut that flatters you cant go out of style. look horrible in flares and im happy skinnies made their way back in. i think maybe the hype of them is dying down but i think theyll just stay around as an option like any other cut of jeans.

i am wondering this myself. i think they will be in because i see them around still. skinny jeans are the only thing that look good with boots since i like to tuck them in!

Skinny style pants were seen in Fall 2008 runways so yes, purchase those skinny jeans!

Derek Lam
DerekLamFall2008.jpg

Alice & Olivia
AliceOliviaFall2008.jpg

Rag & Bone
RagBoneFall2008.jpg

i dont think i'll ever go back to flares..
i love skinnys!
i hated wearing jeans before skinnys came back
i think if it looks good on you, you should wear them
i always see diff cuts that i would not wear still available even when the skinny "trend" came

I don't think they're considered very trendy especially if you aren't getting like skin tight jeans (e.g. J-Brand) even though I still wear mine. As long as you look good wearing them I think you should get a pair :smile:

They're a classic since if you wear them right, they look so chic. But I'm not talking about the extreme versions such as the "so tight they could pass as pantyhose" jeans or the super decorated/embellished ones.

viva la skinny jeans!

im wearing my skinnies today ;] i think they'll always be in. i could never wear wide legged jeans.. my body type doesnt suit them,, so in or not, skinnies forever!