Are Simples too simple?

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
Are Simples too simple? As I look around on here I am loving the black 100mm Ron Ron, but can't find them anywhere online in leather. Only is suede and I don't want suede. So, do you girls think that Simples are too simple looking?

I just bought my first pair of Simple's about a month ago. They are rose gold New Simples and they are lovely. I really stepped out of my comfort zone buying them because I am a peep-toe girl all the way. I had the same concerns that you have about them being too "simple" but I think that they are actually quite sexy and classic.

I don't care of low heels and I don't care for "simple" shoes. I like flash. That being said, I walked into Saks the other day and I was looking for a nude shoe. The only one they had that matched my skin tone was the nude simple. I tried it on only to compare the shade against my skin tone and they looked AMAZING!! Imagine my surprise when I found out they were Simple 70s!!!! Low heel and simple !:nuts: Something about Simples just look hot. The pics only do not do them justice. You have to try them on for yourself!

I love the classic styles including the Simples. I'm searching high and low right now looking for that perfect pair. I was looking at the nudes online, in fact. I love the cork but haven't found my size yet.

To each her own, but I like a classic shoe with some flair. You could always go for a flashy color, glitter, or maybe even python.

For me, Simples are not too simple!

I thought about some glitter ron ron's, but I want something I can wear often, and wear with EVERYTHING. Does anybody know if Ron Ron's are a permanent style that most stores will carry again soon?

I never liked a rounded toe, but I love both the simples and ronrons. I wore my blue glittart simples, 85 mm today, and they look both work appropriate and sexy at the same time.

tbh, they don't really do anything for me, but i definitely know some others who love them! then again, i've never been into ron rons either; i do find those two styles to be pretty similar, so i think it's def worth a shot to try the simples (^(oo)^)

They are simple , thus the name. But are ok in interesting colors and a higher heel version. I personally would rather buy something else ....

I'm a sucker for the classics in bags and shoes. I love my simples! I have black patent and nude patent, but the black patent has been worn to pretty much every type of occasion. I am now considering a new simple in black patent as well.