are people still interested in old RM colors?

Mar 5, 2006
I am thinking of getting rid of my navy MAM but unsure whether people still go for plain colors like that. I am way in love with my new matinees (glazed almond, cream, wine) and I would rather have a black MAM than navy for versatility. Thoughts?

I really like the Lilac (I believe that is what it's called) color with silver hardware. I am always on the lookout for it. I missed it the first time around.

ETA: My apologies. I re-read your post and you were asking about your navy MAM! :shame: Sorry about that!

Last edited:
cool---thanks for the feedback;) I wasn't sure as I searched past stuff on ebay and didn't see navy at all.

Funny enough, the reason older RM styles/colors don't pull as many hits as the new ones is because the ones with BIN's get snapped up pretty quickly. It seems like you don't see many on ebay, but it doesn't mean there not there - I've seen many of them go in the first few hours.

Is navy the same as the navy luxe coming out?

No. The previous Navy was a more matte/pebbled leather, and definitely thicker. The new NL is going to be more light weight, and have a slight glaze/glossed finish to them. From the pics, the older navy looks to be a tad darker as well.